Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
The following is strictly necessary in the operation of an online shop website.
This Website Will:
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Remember where you are in the order process
- Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure.
The following are not Strictly Necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
Functional CookiesThis Website Will:
- Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics. This is simply to allow us to bring you a better user-experience - no personal information is captured.
Targeting CookiesThis Website May:
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (If available)
- Allow you to share pages via Add This (If available)
This website will not:
Share any personal information with third parties.
Cookies and their Benefits to You and Us
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work correctly
- Remember your login details to save time during each visit
- Remember your preferred settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed and/or security of the website
- Continuously improve our website
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set if you continue to use our website.
Third party functions
Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties. A common example is an embedded YouTube video or a live chat with a customer advisor window as seen at the bottom of some of our websites.
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Visitor Statistics Cookies
We use: Google Analytics
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (you can search online for details on how to do this for your particular browser. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called "spyware". Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.